Thursday, August 11, 2011

What GCSEs and A levels do i need to become an Architect?

For my GCSEs i have done DT,Geography,History,RS,Math,English,Bio… and French (will be doing a physics one soon) I am sitting my exams in the summer..what minimum grades should i have to study a course at uni? I think im gonna be getting 5 or 6 As and the rest Bs if not all Bs then maybe 1 or 2 Cs.For a level i am going to be doing DT ( Product Design), Geography, Economics, Biology, Photography ( and general studies if i go to a certain school). I am also going to be developing my art skills over the next two years, I may do a course. Any advice? - My careers adviser said id be alright but im worried wether unis will be concerned that i dont do a science or math for A level. ( Photography, and Design are arty - especially when i do art at home anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment