Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How did you like the book Breaking Dawn?

I loved it. I couldn't put it down. But I'm not going to lie, I was disappointed in quite a few things. I really wish it could have centered around Edward and Bella more than anything else. The connection to the characters, especially Edward wasn't as strong as the last books. I cried off and on through most of the book. I think most of my disappointment comes from knowing this is the last book, yet it feels like this book should have been turned into two different ones -- the whole Renesmee/Volturi/gathering people situation and then a real last book about Edward and Bella's life, possibly even add how they're going to fit Jacob and his pack into their lives with Nessie. More about Bella adjusting to being a vampire and her new life with Edward. And the Cullen's and even the Delani's welcoming Bella into their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment