Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Need computer genius to help with vista problem?

I have googled this man times, but it seems no one has encountered this before!! Basically my screensaver won't come up. It may seem not a big deal, but when I try to preview the screensaver, it lasts for like a millisecond and then goes away. So basically, a key is being pressed every second on my computer but I do not know what. I have a program that will tell you a key that you press. When I run this it automatically puts a bunch of spaces in the result, so the key is like a blank character. This may not seem like a problem, but it interferes with everything!!! I can't set controls in any game i play because it will automatically set that key to any action!! Also I just realized it interferes with drop down menus. It like makes the menu go away as soon as i click on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment