Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What would make an ideal house pet?

okay i am in the market of purchasing a house pet. i already have two cats, and a very hyper bordercollie 2 year old pup. i don't like rabbits or any rodents/guinea pigs. i have a small backyard. i was thinking either a miniature piglet, a baby duckling, or a baby chick (female). i don't care for budgies or any other birds but the ducks & chicks. 1 of my cats will sit out front of my home on a chair, watching ALL the birds coming down on the ground to eat their food, and he doesn't even bat an eyelid. my other cat would probably chase them if she didn't have a fear of going outside (shes had it for years now due to a dog chasing/tree incident), but my pup might be a little worry.. he would never intentially hurt anything, but his hyperactiveness could get him in trouble as its done in the past... so i'm looking for a pet that can come inside & outside, will follow me around EVERYWHERE, and in time may adapt to my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment