Monday, August 8, 2011

Sitting here and cryinq!!! I hurt my mom!!!?

Okk, soo, they were painting the walls in my moms room and it smells like paint so she sleep on the couch all the time. Today, she came in my room and asked me if she can sleep in one of my bunk beds because her back hurts from the couch...first, I told her "idk" and she was like "ok" and walked away then she came back in and asked again..i don't remeber what I said but she ended up like, "Kristina, all you care about is yourself! You always do this. Always. You don't care for your mom or anyone around you" she's always stressed..including about my dad (long story) I'm afraid my mom won't forgive me this time. God is probably mad with me too. Ive made so much sins. My life is crashing. My stomach is kicking. I feel like yelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment