Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm trying to decide which culinary school(s) are best for me & have the highest level of teaching?

I recently visited my sister in Atlanta GA, and Ive had an interest in a career in culinary for a while. So while I was down there I took interest and a tour of the Art Institute for Culinary and a Le Cordon Bleu location. I have to say I prefer Le Cordon Bleu since they are 100% devoted to just culinary arts; but word of mouth tells me that the CIA is the best, yet, most expensive school? I wish to become a master chef and one day chef/owner of my own restaurant and I'm looking for the best and most rewarding degree. I'm currently living in Rochester NY, which is upstate NY so either way I'd have to move to go to school but I'm trying to make the best choice here before I make such a big decision to move and whatnot. Any suggestions, my advice so far was to ask people in the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment