Friday, August 12, 2011

How long will till i get Uti relief?

I had a UTI after the no pants dance with my hubby as well. I went to Whole Foods and got the pure cranberry juice and sipped it for a few hours. I had almost immediate relief. I kept this up for 3 more days to make sure and I feel great. I know you said you took some Azo (one this is cheap stuff. No offence but it will do a load of nothing against a UTI thats somewhat advanced) and you said you were drinking cran with sugar...that wont help either. You need the pure stuff. No Ocean Spray etc. King Soopers has these pure juices in the juice isle that are gl jars and I believe it says "Purely Cran" and I'd get that. It will be bitter but it helps big time. I've never heard of baking soda and I'm not sure how that works out. Cranberry juice helps to strengthen the bladder wall as well as being a natural anti-biotic. I hate water as well but find the flavored water to be helpful. Pregnancy certainly would cause UTI but if you're only one week along you wouldn't feel any syptoms yet. In weeks 3-4 is when the baby starts to feed off your system and symptoms might start popping up then but usually they start around week 6 when its in full force.

No comments:

Post a Comment