Monday, August 8, 2011

FOR MY FELLOW CHRISTIANS OUT THERE, need your help on this.........?

I have grown up in a Christian family. I have been in the worship leading ministry playing keyboard and guitar sometimes since I was 10. When we moved to the city, I still got involved with the ministry where i met my first boyfriend. not that there is a second. he is the b guitarist of the band. i admit we were fools who rushed in. we were both immature and selfish, insecure and really young and it didn't work out. It ended bitterly. He broke up with me. Said all the words that would make any human being feel unworthy of love. But i know that i have my mistakes also. After he broke up with me, he left the church without notice. It was hard to deal with but with God's help I was able to make it through but I still love him and I was unprepared for his coming back after a year (NOW). He came back at church and months later in the worship ministry and slowly had been trying to get back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment