Monday, August 8, 2011

Could I have pancreatic cancer?

okay...even i realize that this sounds ridiculous. I've been having this weird pain underneath my left ribcage. It kinda feels like a cramp (never had my period). it comes and goes. the pain is very very dull. it doesn't always feel like pain, but just some really weird feeling. I have been under a ton of stress lately...this is the worst year of my life...anyways. I think i am turning into a completely hypochondriac or just really anxious because all medical things freak me out. ex: if i get a headache, i'm afraid i have a braintumor...etc....anyways. all i ever think about is this weird feeling/pain underneath my left rib. The reason why i want it to go away isn't because it is really uncomfortable, but because it is freaking me out. Anyways...i'm thirteen yrs old, dont drink alcohol or soda, dont smoke, dont have diabetes, no family history...whadduya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment