Thursday, August 11, 2011

What should i do about my mum? soz bout da spellings below its because there isnt enough space for all letters

i am meant 2 clean da kitchen and my sister is meant 2 do the upstairs bedrooms. yesterday night i was watching sumfin i have been waitin for a long tym. i didnt have skl da nxt day so i told my mum id clean da kitchen straight aftawards but wen i came dwn it was spotless. but den i relised my mum wasnt talkin 2 me n i asked y but she ignored me til da nxt day. 2day i came bck frm da youth club and came to my mum and dad arguing, i was wonderin y but none of them told me so i ignored it and went on da computer den later wen ma dad left 4 his nightshift my mum started shouting at me saying y didnt u tell ur dad he was on the wrong, i kno u love ur dad more than me etc i said i didnt kno wat dey wer arguin bout til now n went bck on the comp, l8er den my mum told me 2 clean upstairs wich ma lil bros mesed up so i said to my mum dats gona take ages so can u tel my sister she has to clean da kichen 4 me afta diner since am cleanin wat she is ment 2 be cleanin she looked at me n walked away

No comments:

Post a Comment